Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday Pics

Isn't this sweet!
We have his routine down for when he gets sleepy. He gets a little cranky, wants mom, two middle fingers in his mouth, and then he lays his head on me.

I wish I had a video of him and Jason dancing, they were swaying back and forth in this picture. And he is so entertained with a water bottle!



He loves this leap frog toy. Anything that makes noises and lights up.

Luda, Lena's sister.








5 comments:

Cydil said...

Great updates, Lindsey! I was particularly touched about the story of the Italian father. Thank you for including that. I thought I might share a new perspective on the Christmas story I recently learned. While we always talk about 'being home for the holidays', a former prof of mine reminded us that the Christmas story is full of people who left home for Christmas: the wise men pursuing the star, Mary and Joseph trekking to Bethlehem, Anna & Simeon (were at the temple), the shepherds from their fields, and not least of all, Jesus from His home in heaven. I thought you might appreciate that as you experience this Christmas away from Tennessee.

Anonymous said...

Jason and Lindsey, He is just precious. Laken has downloaded his pics on his ipod. Can't wait to see all of yall. Merry Christmas. Love you Gyle, Shelley and Laken

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Hudson looks as if he has been with you always. You can tell that he is bonding and the love in his eyes is beautiful. We are so happy for you both and that this precious gift from God will have a loving Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas, Tom, Amy, Bonnie, Spencer, and Allen

Anonymous said...

i love reading the updates linds. the waggoners comment about leaving home for Christmas has me crying more than i already was...i never thought of all that.
that boy gets cuter everytime you post a picture! i love the one of him falling asleep on you and on the couch with jason (we're getting that boy some blue shoes!) i'm so excited you'll soon have him all to yourselves. i think he'll like that.
love you 3!
~mandy j

Anonymous said...

What a Merry CHRISTmas present...your own little boy. He is precious and I KNOW you will be great parents. Will be glad when you are on US soil and KNOW you are safe at home with your son. I know your family is missing you and will be glad as well. Again, Merry CHRISTmas...