I've been cleaning like crazy today and so far have the kitchen and bathroom finished. I'm not sure why I'm cleaning like a crazy lady since my uncle and Will will be staying here and I don't think men really care to much about that. Thankfully a friend is cleaning the house before I come home so that is one less thing to have to do when I get home.
Last night I washed all of Hudson's clothes that we're not taking so everything will be clean. I had a blast! Isn't that crazy! Just about every piece of clothing I would raise up, picture those big brown eyes in it and then fold it and put it in it's appropriate spot. His bed is ready for him and his mural is almost complete. I will take pictures of the mural once it is finished it is so awesome, Lena is suposed to finish it next weekend so you'll have to wait until we get back home to see it.
It is soooo muddy at the barn. I had 19 horses for all of yesterday and last night, this will NOT be fun to clean.
My sister called and said our great-Uncle Conroy passed away this morning. He and my Grandaddy were brothers and my Grandaddy made it to glory a little over 2 years ago. I couldn't help but get teary eyed at the thought of what their reunion must have been like this morning. Don't you know it was awesome. I'm so thankful life doesn't end at the grave. Praise God for His One and Only that died on the cross for my sins.
No comments:
Post a Comment