Monday, December 8, 2008

Next Monday

A week from right now it will be 10:20 pm in Moscow and we will have spent our day with Hudson. I can't help but think about how he will react to us. I hope he remembers us and it goes great. In a week I will also be nervous about court because it will be on Tuesday. We are praying that the judge is nice and doesn't drill us. Also praying she will let us have custody of him a day or two early so he can spend Christmas with us.

I hope this week goes by fast. All I have left to do as far as packing is put our shoes in the suitcase. But I do have a long to do list because when I come back home we will have our son with us!! So I want to be sure I have everything ready for him.

I am a little nervous about possibly being gone from home for so long. Especially since there seems to be all of the break-in's going on. But my uncle is coming home from Texas on Saturday so he is going to stay here for a week and then Casey's fiance, Will, will be staying here the rest of the time. And he won't have any classes so that's good. Plus my dog has started barking and growling when anyone pulls up or comes in the door.

Mandy called me yesterday and left me a voicemail that made me cry. I never thought about it, but she reminded me that yesterday was the last time that Jason and I would get ready for church at Bethel with just the two of us. The next time we get ready for church I'll have a little one to get dressed and ready! I guess Jason and I will be experiencing a lot of "lasts" for a long time.

No comments: