This is one of Stalin's Seven Sister Building. It's the one right next to the Embassy.
Christmas Eve we had dinner with Janice and Jon and two of their friends, James and MaKayla. MaKayla translated for us when we went to lunch with Luda. The food and fellowship was great!
Today we woke up to the smell of sausage-mmmmm! Janice and jon made an awesome breakfast and then we opened some presents. We got some Russian Christmas ornaments which will be a great way to remember this Christmas. And I really wanted this crystal egg that has St. Basil's in the middle of it and this stand to sit it on that lights it up. I didn't get myself one so I was VERY excited when we received one this morning! Now we are getting ready to go to the orphanage.
Tonight we are going to watch Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen.
I just keep thinking that tomorrow is our last day to go to the orphanage and leave him! I am so excited and nervous about Saturday. I can't wait!!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Jason, Lindsey and Hudson! Thinking of you and can't wait to meet Hudson. He has such a wonderful smile!
Chad, Paige and girls
Merry Christmas!! I wish you all were here! I love you and miss miss you!
Perfect shirt! Miss you can't wait till your home. Not the same without you. Merry Christmas! Love Mom
Post a Comment