Linds & Jason- Hearing my nephew laughing on the phone this morning was the best thing in the world! I can't wait to have him hear and I'm so happy that everything has went so well for yal over in Russia. Now if we can just get Jan 1st here quickly!! I love yal!
3 comments:
This is so awesome! I'm so happy that he is now officially yours and you don't have to leave him everyday. Congratulations! Can't wait to see ya!
Melissa Huschke
Linds & Jason- Hearing my nephew laughing on the phone this morning was the best thing in the world! I can't wait to have him hear and I'm so happy that everything has went so well for yal over in Russia. Now if we can just get Jan 1st here quickly!! I love yal!
Congratulations Lindsey and Jason and Hudson!!! We are so happy you all are together at last!
Robert, Iris, Jessi and Ben Hester
Post a Comment