Monday, December 1, 2008

Court Date

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me. Psalm 66:20

We have a court date!! Dec. 16th is our court date, we will leave for Moscow on Dec. 13th. That means two weeks from today my baby will be in my arms. Just the thought overwhelms me to tears. How awesome is this!? When I talked to the lady who told me about it I said "Praise God" over and over and then I was talking 90 miles per hour. I don't even think I stopped to catch my breath. I was telling her how God waits until it doesn't seem possible and then says, "watch this" and then only He can have the glory. Praise God, we want Him to have all the glory. This is amazing.

I will blog more later this afternoon, right now I have to work on visa's and booking our flights.

No comments: