Monday, December 29, 2008

3 days left

Jason was bouncing him on the bed and then throwing him on the covers, we were all laughing hysterically. He wanted him to do it over and over.


He loves playing on Mom and Dad's bed.

He also thinks he's so funny when he claps his feet together and lifts them way up in the air.



Remember this little boy who screamed like crazy and shook when we put him in the tub 2 days ago. This is him now, having a blast. He didn't want to get out.

Hudson didn't sleep as good last night. Around 3:00 he started whinning and then woke up quite a few times until finally falling asleep around 3:45. I hope he sleeps through the night tonight. Jason and Jeff went today and submitted paperwork for the boys passports while me and Amanda took the boys to the doctor. Let's just say Dr. Prine better get ready to hear some good lungs! When the dr. took over he screamed the whole time and then when the dr. put him down to see him walk he came straight to me and dried it up. This all happened during nap time and he fell asleep on me on the way back home. The dr. made $100 in less than 10 minutes. Hudson weighs 22lbs. and is 31inches long.
Tomorrow the guys are doing everything so me and Amanda get to hang out with the boys. They have to go pick up the passports and go to the Embassy. Then on Wed. all they have to do is go pick up the visas from the Embassy. Then hopefully we will take the boys out sightseeing and get some good pics of them at some of the neat places.
I have been a little stressed about his falling to sleep but tonight he fell asleep on me and I managed to put him in his crib without him waking up. He wakes up easily, which I wouldn't expect since he shared a room with about 15 other kids. But when I go out of the room he screams. So today I went in and laid him back down and he cried for about 2 minutes and he was asleep. But if I stay in there then he is wanting to look around for me. I know this will all work out, I just want to do the right thing!
We are sooo ready to be back home. I can hear my bed calling my name saying. You know there's nothing like your own bed. I miss my dogs so bad. I am reading Marley and Me right now and it makes me really miss them. And my horses, I haven't gone this long without riding in years.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep time stressed me too! It always seemed to be something different every night. I know you will do the right thing because what you say goes...you're the mommy. Remember that and say it at least 10 times a day ha-ha! Can't wait till you guys are home, we want to visit. The girls have been following along with "baby Hudson". They love the picts! Safe travel wishes for all and we will see you soon!
Chad, Paige and girls

Anonymous said...

It seems like yal have been gone FOREVER... I can't wait to see yal. By the way... I read Marley and Me and Will took me to the movie last night... cried like a baby but it was good...the book is better though! And I came home to and had to pet Andy and Sally and Foxxy all a little longer bc of it. Will and I joined the church yesterday!! We got Hudson some presents wrapped under the tree for Friday! But I can't be long... I have to go clean your car out before it gets dark... don't EVER expect this again it's just because I'll be bringing my nephew home in it! Love yal! Oh and you have to the sing the song Dad use to sing to us when Hudson is in the tub... "I see your hinnie, it's white and shiny, and when it wiggles, it makes me giggle! he! he!" Love yal!!

Maria said...

Well, now, when you get that sleep thing figured out, please let me know as we are still battling it. We thought the sleeping would be better too since she was in with a lot of kids too, but nope. He is just so cute. I love the picture of him in his towel. He is certainly going to break some hearts one day. I know you are so ready to be home!!