Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Will and Casey

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and forgot to tell you all about my sister getting engaged last week. She will be married in July next year. I'm really excited about it. I am the maitron of honor, Jason is a groomsman, and Hudson is the ring bearer. Casey said if Hudson doesn't make it down the aisle that she wants Dad to carry him while he walks her down the aisle and they can give her away. I told her Hudson will come down the aisle his mom and dad will be standing there, I think she likes the idea of him and Dad giving her away. To tell you the truth I like the idea, too :) Two weeks after Casey and Will are married they will move to Chattanooga since Casey made it into Physical Therapy School. That, I'm sad about. I don't want her to leave. But I guess we'll just have to make some trips to Chattanooga, I do want to see the aquarium!

No comments: