
Here are some pictures of the murals on Hudson's wall.

This is Andy and Foxxy. This is one part she has to finish painting.

Isn't this awesome? She has to paint the goat and add little bugs in the grass and that the chickens are pecking.


I can't wait to see it finished when we get home. My good friends Lena, who is from Russia is doing this for Hudson.

I am already missing these two. Wonder what the US Embassy would do if I put them under the plane and brought them!!

Andy Rooney Griffith Carney

Foxxy
2 comments:
Those are incredible, Lindsey! So perfect for a little boy growing up on a farm. They look like pages from a story book! What a gift!
Love the room! Good luck on your travels and I will be praying for you guys and that sweet brown eyed boy of yours. I can't wait to meet him.
Mayme
Post a Comment