It's early Monday morning here and all of you at home are fixin' to go to bed. Today we will go register our visas and then take the Metro to the orphanage. We will visit with him twice today just like we did on our first trip. I cannot wait to see him and hold him. I hope he remembers us and everything goes great.
Tomorrow is court. We will leave at 9:30 in the morning, which is 12:30am at home. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. But I'm reading an awesome book called "The Shack" and the last chapter I read it was talking about how we fear the future but so often when we picture the future we don't picture God in it. But He is and thank Him for that!
I will post some pics tonight when we get back home from the orphanage.
No comments:
Post a Comment