Okay, we have some news you've been waiting on. The good news is that we will be home on January 1st!! How Good is our God!! Isn't that great! I am going to book tickets tonight and I will let you know what time we will arrive in Nashville. I know that's a busy day for everyone but I hope lots of you will be there:)
The other thing is that I don't think we will get him for Christmas but that's still a week away. The head Physician said yes but Olga, who works for the adoption agency we are using while here said no. She said he will not have his signed papers yet and she thinks it would be best if we waited until we have the papers which will be Saturday, the 27th. Maybe she will talk to the physician and they will decide it's okay, who knows.
I was really wanting him for Christmas but I am THRILLED to be home at the first of the year. What a way to start the New Year. We will still get to visit him on Christmas so that's good, and I'm going to put his Christmas shirt on that I bought him.
Now you have to hear me vent...I'm really tired of going to the orphanage everyday. The space we get is very small and it's a hallway where people are constantly walking. When he hears Russian he is looking for whoever is saying it. He's not wanting to go to them but he's just nosy! And when you get him playing good then you have to move the toys and him so people can walk by. I'm just ready for him to be with us and have ONLY us, not some woman coming to get him to feed him and put him to bed and get him up, that's my job! But really, should I be complaining? NO! I am so blessed and only 8 more days of this and he's all ours! I just hope these next 8 days fly by!
We are trying to figure out how to post a video so hopefully we will get that done shortly so you can hear him laugh-he's so adorable!
8 comments:
Lindsey,
Thank you for sharing this amazing experience with us on your blog. Hudson is so precious with those big brown eyes and that beautiful smile! God has truely blessed you and Jason. We are praying for a safe and quick return home!
luv ya,
Edie
Yay! That's wonderful news!!! Can't wait to meet him!
I'm so excited yall will be here on the 1st! Me, Haley, and Jordan already decided we were gonna be there with huge signs. :] I can't wait for you to be home. Miss yall.
Love you,
Lauren
great. you know we have a new years eve lock-in. i'm dead on the first. can you wait until like the 4th or 5th. that will be great thanks. ha jon
I am so happy for you!!! Now we won't be the only "crazy" ones in Sunday school!! Ha! I can't wait for you to get back to the states and be around the people that care for you guys so much. Take care and be safe!
YES! GOD IS SO GOOD! Can't wait to see you all. At least now you know how many days you have to endure. That's so much better than not knowing. We love you guys!
Cherri
Maybe BOTH Granddads need to talk to Olga! We can be there by monday if'n you think that would help! I really don't think Olga or Russia is ready for that visit!
Lindsey, remember you are in their country. That's a hard one. I know that there were days I wanted to just scream at these people and I had to keep telling myself that I'm in their country and that's how it's going to be done. Just hang in there. It won't be much longer and you guys will be home:)
Mayme
Post a Comment