I'll make this post short and sweet. I will post pictures tomorrow, I only took a few today because I don't want my card to get too full. It gets better everyday! Today I went in the room to get him and all of the kids were playing. He say me, squeeled, and crawled as fast as he could to get to me laughing the whole time-it was awesome. Then I took him out and Jason was fixin' to come up the stairs and when he saw Jason he lit up and said, "Da da". Priceless! I love it! Also think he said "mama" today. We fed him again. I think mashed potatoes and ground beef is with every meal except breakfast. He also had soup today that looked as bad as it smelled but he really liked it.
After we left the orphanage we went to a market place that is where more Russians shop. The stuff is 1/2 price what you pay on Arbat street and around all of the tourist attractions. I was wheeling and dealing, it was funny! We had a blast. We are going back tomorrow to finish up shopping. I also got brave and ate some Russian food, remind me not to do that again! My stomach hurt for a while and is still not feeling that great. Jason ate some food yesterday and he really liked it and he ate the same thing I did today and he is fine. I think it was really greasy pork, uugh!
7 comments:
Really greasy pork would not be my first choice either! I agree with you it does get better every day...we are here hanging on your every word! Thanks for keeping us posted. My baby looked at the pictures of Hudson this morning and said baby...we will have to introduce soon!
Paige and family
I can just see him speeding toward you with his face all lit up, and a big grin. You can really tell that he loves you so much already.
Sounds to me like the thing you're missing most right now is your mom's cooking.
I love reading about your adventures. I can just picture you and Jason at the market place wheeling and dealing! Jason said he was going to try to take pictures of some of the interesting places and people, wish someone would take your picture at those places too.
Give Hudson a big hug and kiss from Grandmom! ♥ ♥ ♥ Love you bunches!!!!!
Lindsey & Jason
I have sent you several comments they didn't go through guess that's what I get for taking computer classes! HA! Hudson is adorable and from the looks of things he adores you both. I read the blog to Mom and showed her the pictures she said he was cute,missed ya and just wanted you back safe. Can't believe you gave Phil Carr credit for being a Head!
I can't wait till Jan. 1 it's not the same here with out you two.
Love Mom
Lindsey & Jason
I've sent several comments they didn't go through so my computer class didn't work! Hudson is adorable and looks like he adores you both! Can,t believe you gave Phil credit for being a Head.Mom said to tell you she misses you and just wants the 3 of you back safe. Can't wait till Jan.1. This year is going to be great for everyone! I Love You Mom
Lindsey,
Huh, that's kinda funny....I snicker every time I see your face too! I guess Hudson and I are already kin! Anyway, did u git 2 skate n red square? I no u wanted 2 do that.
Now u can tell JW dad blogged agin!p.s. Went 2 a sale..almost bought Jason a trailer..Drew outbid me!
Is there any way you can sneak me some of that greasy pork back here on the plane. sounds delicious.
jon
Where is your Sunday blog? You can't skip a day, people start to worry!!!!
Love, Hugs, and Kisses!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment