Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome in blue! Looks like he loves getting his picture made now (that's good!). Love the one of him and Jason doing the pattie cake! And in the other set, the one of him with his hands on your cheeks is precious. ♥ My very favorite of all the pictures is the close-up of him in the red, white, and blue cap. Printed that one off to take to church yesterday to show everyone. They all thought he is the cutest thing. A few of them said he looks like Jason. (the dark eyes) Can't wait till ya'll get home!!!!! Love you!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mom

Anonymous said...

The pictures say a thousand words as to your happiness...all three of you!
Paige and family

Anonymous said...

Well, after I put my glasses on I can see the bottle in that picture that I thought they were playing pattie cake. Well, it's still a cute picture, they all are!!!! Now please teach him to play pattie cake! Love ya!!!!!!