Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday

See the face I was making in this pic above? This is how he would copy my face below, it was hilarious!!




He LOVED the Christmas Tree.

Still thinks Dad hung the moon!

He's added quite a few more teeth in the last 2 months.



Walking



He still thinks mom is a wild woman!




We started our day by getting our visas registered and then we got to the orphanage around 12:15. They brought him out and he was walking on his own. I would have loved to have seen those first steps but I'm glad he is walking. He warmed right up to us. I think he has grown a very little height wise but not weight. He's still skinny. The clothes he has on are 12 month and are still a little big. It's the outfit we left with him from the first trip. He is trying to talk. He definitely had "Dada" down today and tried to say "yes". He's too funny. We are so in love!
But tomorrow is the big day, Court! So please pray for us before you go to bed tonight, we will be in court while you are sleeping.
Mom, Sheryl, Casey, etc. We are not able to use the phone today because the phone line is messed up but will be fixed tomorrow. We love you all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see him laughing so much... He seems to remember yal! Court will go great tomorrow. Many prayers have been sent up from our neck of the woods. I love yal! Call when you can!

Mayme said...

So good to see that sweet smile. I miss his hair though! And those eyes are to die for. I will be praying for you with your court proceedings and I am sure they will go well. God Bless you all and try to enjoy everything. It's on the rare occasion that we say "I miss China", but we do. He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

all i can say is "aw". he is even more precious than before. he looks older already and happy. i echo casey in saying that i think he remembered ya'all. can't wait till you're back!
~mandy j

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look so happy together, like you never were apart! He looks like he remembers you and adores you as much as you adore him. His haircut is cute, but I loved the baby curls. (I know, I know)

I hope time flies, and you come home with him very soon! In the meantime, we're praying very hard for things to go well with the judge, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you all!!!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

One more thing....I LOVE the picture of him standing alone! He looks like such a little man!!!!!! Hugs and kisses!!!!!!


Trying not to cry, but it ain't working. Hurry home!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey he is so cute. I will be praying tonight that the court thing will go well. Be safe and GOD Bless you and Jason and your little man Hudson.

Anonymous said...

We will be in continual prayer for peace and God's will. God is powerful and all knowing, His timing is perfect... His will be done.

Anonymous said...

It seems as if, by the look on his face, that you three have always been together. What a perfect Christmas gift! Just as God gave his only Son for us, someone in Russia gave their son to you! We love you and will be praying for todays court date. Love, Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds and Jason--He looks as if he was just as happy to see you as yall were to see him. He is so cute!I'm prayin that everything goes well in court I love you both-Tracy