Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas from Orphanage #20...
and the Carney family!











































We all dressed in red just for you!

















7 comments:

Mayme said...

Okay, so this little guy loves a camera! What a smile. Merry Christmas Eve to you guys. What a perfect gift for your family! God is so cool!
Mayme

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!! ♥ I LOVE the pictures!!!!!!! Looks like you all are having a wonderful time together. ♥ Hope you are going to take Hudson to play in the snow!♥

Lots of Love, Hugs, and Kisses,
Mom

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter every picture I look at!! He is awesome... Christmas Eve wont be the same without you all here but New Year's will be the best one ever. I love and miss yal so much!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is not the same without you all, but it looks like you are having a wonderful time. Pictures are adorable Hudson has no idea what his future holds lucky little guy to have you as parents; and all of us have lots to look forward too. Can't wait till your all home safe. Have a Merry Christmas. We know the New Year willbe GREAT!! Love You MOM

Anonymous said...

Isn't he cute in his little jeans and sweater! It's amazing how he smiles in almost every picture!

Everybody misses you Linds. We can't wait to meet Hudson! Merry Christmas Eve!

Anonymous said...

Your family pics completes my perfect Christmas Day! I love you all and can't wait for your return. You wouldn't believe how much you all are in my thoughts and prayers. God blesses abundantly. Hudson is so cute in his new clothes and I love his Mommy shirt. I bet you would have never thought drool could look so sweet and wonderful. I'm already praying your plane trip home will go smooth and Hudson won't suffer any problems with it. Love You All And Countin Down The Days!
Cherri

Maria said...

You will NEVER look at orphanage/family photos from anyone else again and not sob -- which is what I'm doing now. The emotions are just so intense seeing your family together after having just been there so recently. What a wonderful, wonderful Christmas blessing.