Don't have time to write much right now. But we are officially the parents of Hudson Luke Carney. I will give you all the details later because there was a little problems at first but I knew God had not stepped down off the throne! We are leaving soon to take him to get his passport photos taken. Our first time with him in the vehicle. Also we will find out tonight if we can have him for Christmas.
11 comments:
YAY!! I knew everything would work out! You know what this means? I am officially Hudson Luke Carney's AUNT! I'm so excited. I love yal!
Jason & Lindsey, This is the best news I got up at 5:00 and came straight to see what you had posted during the night; and the news is the best ever. This will be the greastest Christmas for you two and the rest of us as well!Things will go great today I just know. Can't wait to hear from you again! He looked like he must have remembered you his hair cut is cut!Love Ya Mom
Reading your posts by the minute! So proud for you three...a wonderful start to a great family...the Carneys!!! Chad says hello!
Am SO happy for the three of you. God answers prayers! Praying for your safe return SOON!
Sherry (Jason's cousin in PV)
Hallelujah! God is so good. Days like today - He's BETTER than good, ain't he? Congratulations Mommy & Daddy!
we love you
~mandy j
I could not sleep, so I prayed all night as I tossed and turn, and the girls and I prayed the minute they got up! Isn't it a great comfort to know we have a God to big to be explained by human logic!Andi Beshears
Lindsey & Jason,
What an exciting time for the stress and months of worry to be over. Congratulations on becoming three!
Amy Hamlin:)
Jason and Lindsey, I am so happy for you!!!!! For all of us!!!!! I am filled with joy, and can't wait to hold him, just the way I felt when Robert and Loretta were born.
Jerry was the first one up, and as soon as he read your wonderful news, he came upstairs and told me "we have a new grandson!" Can't wait to see you! We love you!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Lots of Love , Hugs, and Kisses!!!!!! Mom and Dad
Aww. I'm so happy for yall. This is great. I knew God would work all this out for yall. I can't wait for yall to come home.
Love you. :]
Lauren
Praise God! I am so excited for you guys. Isn't it amazing! Adoption is so amazing and I am just thrilled for you guys.
He may just be the cutest little guy I have ever seen!
Mayme
Great news. I just saw where one of you tried to call..call again. im beside my phone this time.
Will
Post a Comment