Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

This time tomorrow we will be boarding a plane to JFK and then to Moscow!!

I am so humbled by so many people praying for us and caring about our adoption. From the very bottom of my heart thank you all so so much.

I have a few things that were said to me over the past few days that I thought were too cute...

My cousin Tracy's daughter Alli, who adores me and I her, was very upset to tell me bye. She only wanted me to go if she could go with me and she wants to be the one to bring Hudson home. (Alli is 6 years old) After talking about it for a while and many many hugs I went to walk out of the door. She grabbed me again, I leaned down, she kissed my cheek, and I thought she was about to cry when she said, "Lindsey, just don't forget Hudson and leave him on the plane!"

Today while talking with my cousins, Richie and Chuck, they were asking about if we would have him for Christmas and I told them if the judge will allow us to have custody of him a day early. Richie said, "I'll pray about it. God really likes me and He answers my prayers!" I LOVE IT!

And my favorite thing is to tell people, "Next time you see me I'll be holding your...(grandson, nephew, etc."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God speed and bring that little boy home!