Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for, especially this adorable little boy with big brown eyes and I'm married to his daddy who is an amazing man. Now if we can just get him home. We aren't sure when we are going to hear anything. I had already expected to hear something by now but they are waiting on one more piece of paper of our's to get to Moscow. We aren't sure if they have submitted for our court date or are waiting on this paper. It is FBI fingerprints that had to be mailed to West Virginia, then back to me then back to WV to get apostilled then finally to Michigan then to Russia, hopefully they it will get to Russia next week. I'm really hoping that they have submitted for our court date b/c they told us it takes 3 or more weeks to get a court date. Not know what's going on is the hardest part, especially if you are a type A like me :) Jason is so laid back about everything. Please keep praying for Hudson and that we can get over there soon. We really want to travel in December and I know when things don't seem possible that's when you know it's God when it happens.

Today is my last day to teach on a regular basis until March. I do have some kids leasing horses and some that are going to ride on days that the weather is nice, but I won't be working my normal schedule. Makes me sad because I love my girls, but my horses will enjoy the break. I teach some amazing kids that love the Lord and live it out, they are so much fun!

Casey and I will be shopping on black Friday, it's something we've done for years. Wake up really early and get all of our shopping finished in one day. I only have a few things left to get since I start shopping in August normally. Tomorrow we will check out the paper and map out a plan. Casey was accepted into grad school at UT Chattanooga for Physical Therapy. This is a big deal since only 30 people a year get accepted into this program. I'm glad she got in, but what am I going to do for the next 3 years?!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Cydil said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Carneys!
And congrats, Casey, on grad school acceptance! That's great!