Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Change in Plans PLEASE READ

We will NOT be flying into Nashville on the first. Instead we will meet everyone at Bethel Church between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 1st. Please come and meet Hudson at the church and help me spread the word because we just decided this and I don't want anyone to go to the airport expecting us.

Aunt Casey and Uncle Will are going to pick us up in Atlanta. We decided to have them pick us up instead of taking the final flight from Atlanta because our layover in Atlanta was about 4 hours and the flight would probably be the worst one on him since it's so short it feels like your ears pop the entire time. We are not looking forward to getting him on and off 3 airplanes with absolutely no room to move around anywhere, this will cut about 5 hours out of our day of flying. I think it will be easier on all of us. And the church is so much closer to many of you, New Years is a busy time anyways so it will make it easier for people to go to the church than the airport.

Everyone is invited to come. We are going to plan on staying an hour to an hour and a half. Not too long. He will already have so much going on I think it will be good to see everyone and then take the next few weeks to just be us. I love you all and hope you can come. So, see you on Thursday! WOOHOO!!

(Jon, can you post a comment with the address to the church just incase someone doesn't know where it is, and if you want directions just e-mail me and I'll send them to you, it's easy and I will have plenty of time tomorrow since we don't have any plans.)
Also, I'll post pics from Red Square tomorrow. We're fixin' to head to bed, little man is getting tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all is going great- bet you can't wait to be home! So happy for you :)
Lisa Marinac

Anonymous said...

I have been about to die here. My phone lines have been down almost a week now. I feel like I've missed so much. I can't wait to see you guys as a family in person. I understand completely about the no holding thing, but will it be o.k. to touch his beautiful hair before Jason has it all cut off? lol My prayers are so with you all.

Cherri

Anonymous said...

Bethel church is located at 2400 Mosley Ferry Rd. this is just off of hwy 12 about 13 miles from Ashland City and about 12 miles from the Sango Walmart. if you get lost on Hwy 12 stop in Henrietta. you're close. feel free to call me at 615 566 5213. we'll get you there. by the way, i am the baby police. no one attempt to take Hudson from his mommy or daddy please. i'll take you out. this is a very important time for their bonding and we can hold him for his next 100 years but not right now. i know, i want a hug from that smile too, but we can wait. ALMOST HOME. Jon