"Cotton, you wear my hat." He was trying to put it on Cotton's head, he kept telling him "here, here"!
"Yes, Cotton, the hat is cute on you, I think I'll give you another kiss!"
This is our latest member of Treasure 2 Farm. He was born Monday morning at 10:04. He doesn't have a name yet because the students and their families are writing names on the board at the barn and next week everyone will vote so I'll let you know what his name is. But a few of my favorites so far are Samson (because he's so big) and I also like Augustus (Lonesome Dove is one of the best movies EVER!)!!
To give you an idea of how big he is his mother's back is around 5.2 feet.
This morning after everyone was fed I pulled Cotton (he's in for training) out of his stall to ride him. I normally never let Hudson close to the horses unless if I am right there especially with horses in for training because most of them are young (Cotton is 3). But he is extremely sweet and was being so careful with Hudson I stepped back and grabbed my camera and had so much fun taking pictures of those two! These are my new favorites!
What a beautiful horse. He's bigger than the minis on our farm. Our tallest was about 35 inches to the nap of the neck. I love to see Hudson and the kisses. How cute! Melissa
4 comments:
Precious!!
Lindsey your posts and pictures are awesome.. what great pictures of hudson with the horses and dogs...From Lisa (Bethany)
What a beautiful horse. He's bigger than the minis on our farm. Our tallest was about 35 inches to the nap of the neck. I love to see Hudson and the kisses. How cute!
Melissa
I LOVE these pictures. I just hope the professional photographer gets pictures 1/2 this good of my kids with their horses!!!!
Brandy
Post a Comment