His bath cheered him up last night and then he played some. I didn't give him any tylenol because I was pretty sure he would wake up in the night and I would give him some then. Around 11:30 he woke up and I gave him some tylenol which did the trick and he seemed to sleep well after that, although his sheets had blood all over them this morning (the dentist said it would bleed a lot). Me on the other hand, woke up quite a few times to check on him.
I had to wake him up this morning and he was pitiful. I couldn't get out of arms reach without the most pitiful "Mama" you've ever heard. I usually have a hard time being sympathetic but not this morning. He finally perked up when we went down to the barn, then he had a big time.
Tomorrow we were suposed to go to Monkey Joe's with Tiffany and Jordin but we are going to postpone that because I don't want him to re-bust his lip.
On another note: I AM SICK OF CHICKENS BEING IN MY KITCHEN! I think I'm going finish the coop myself. I know Jason is very busy and that is a good thing, I love having a hard working man, but he doesn't understand what's it's like for a Martha Stewart wanna be to have to share her kitchen with 23 little chickens (they're in a big storage bin in front of my oven).
No comments:
Post a Comment