Thursday, April 2, 2009

Morning with the Carney's




This is how his Daddy wears his camo. hat whenever he rides the 4-wheeler. I think it is so cute!


I love this one, it is definitely going in a frame!

Hanging out in the aisleway.



Cross Eyed Casper!



This is Maggie Moo. She's very sweet to Hudson, she has 3 baby kittens that are almost 2 weeks old.


Every morning I wish I had my camera because I always miss a cute picture. So for the past 2 mornings I took my camera to the barn and took some cute pics.



Here's how our mornings go...he wakes up sometime between 8-8:30. He eats and uses the potty then I tell him we are going to ride the 4-wheeler. He perks up, pooches his lips out, and says, "Oooohhhh"! It's so cute! When we get down there I know my horses are wanting to give me a big lecture because it used to take me about 20 minutes to feed 20 of them, now it takes me double that if not more.

I feed the cats first and he has to go visit them. I have to watch Cross Eyed Casper because he doesn't like to be messed with during breakfast. Then we ride the 4-wheeler around and feed/hay all the horses. He has a big time and pushes all the buttons on the 4-wheeler. He already knows how to start it. Thankfully his legs are going to have to grow about 3 feet before he can put it in gear! After everyone is fed I usually ride a horse in for training. Hudson has his own play section in the arena where he gets lost in truck/tractor world. He plays while I ride and then he gets on the horse with me when it's time to cool down. So, that's our mornings in a nut shell.
Aunt Casey is 22 years old today so we will be spending the late afternoon with her and the family. My mom always makes us a cake and cooks whatever we request. Casey has asked for breakfast, so ya'll say a little prayer that Hudson will eat some different food tonight :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a busy morning. But it sure sounds like fun.
Melissa
Oh, can UCONN have both teams go past the Final 4? We'll see.

Mayme said...

This boy has the dreamiest (sp) eyes I have ever seen. He is a handsome little guy!

Mayme