Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt


Meme and Grandmom




I couldn't resist putting this pick on of Hudson falling on Meme.


Grandmom and Hudson.



At this point he was not going to watch me play peek a boo or act like I was going to "get him", he was busy watching all the kids go running by.


Hudson and his buddy, Jordin. They were sharing eggs.








"But Mom, I want to go back to the big kids slide!" We definitely saw some attitude this morning and this is his new pouty face.

The girls helped him through one of the bigger slides/obstacles, looks like he had a little fun :) Okay, maybe A BLAST!

This is how he went through the maze, he just went under the orange tape!


Kicking the ball with Aunt Casey.



Playing inside the little kids jump area. This only entertained him for a few minutes then he wanted to go back to the big stuff.

I LOVE this picture of him after he came down the slide.

"BUBBLES"



The Easter egg hunt was too much fun. Hudson ran and ran and ran. He wanted to be in the middle of everything, especially the big kid stuff. I think I should have taken a nap with him because he just about wore me out, too! ;) Great job Jon and all the Bethel folks who helped put together the festivities-you guys are awesome!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great Easter egg hunt. It certainly looks like he had a blast. I love his pouty face and his smiley ones. What a cutie!
Melissa