Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

Whew today is busy. Sorry I don't have any pics to post.

Hudson slept until 9:15 and then we quickly fed horses here and at a friend's house that's out of town. Then had to get to the P.O. to mail off our savings to the IRS :( Stinks when you are both business owners. Had to go to the banks and then we went and visited our friend, Donna.

Donna was ready for Hudson! She had a basket with trucks and tractors and he really enjoyed himself. She also sent him with a horse that he neighed at I don't know how many times!

Although today is tax day, which I do not like. But I am thankful my sister-in-law is a CPA (love ya' Jeanna :) It's going much better than yesterday, which was rough! Hudson had a hard time at lunch, then bit his lip, laid down for his nap later than normal, so I had to wake him up so I wouldn't be late for lessons, and it was frrreezzzing!

I have a mare who is due to foal probably sometime next week so I'm sure I'll be busy getting up in the middle of the night to check on her unless she is nice enough to foal during the day. Which is rare but she did that for me one year! I'm not looking forward to little sleep but I am looking forward to a new foal!

No comments: