But my sweet little baby is turning into a wild child! I thought he and Jason had very similar personalities but I think I'm really rubbing off on him!
Meme got him these rabbits that sing and dance, there are three of them, and if I hear "Here comes Peter Cotton Tail" one more time I think I'm going to scream :) Anyways, he was playing with one of them and I guess it started singing and he didn't want it to so he gave it this really dirty look, shook his head no, and then wacked it. I had to turn my head and laugh.
He has also heard/seen Jason spit way too much! I have caught him leaning over the edge of my clothes hamper hocking (or however you spell it) and spitting, he does it over the edge of buckets, really anywhere he sees fit.
He is climbing on everything and can get on his rocking horse by himself. If he can't get up on something he drags his bean bag up to it and uses it like a step.
I am amazed everyday by the words he is saying and how quickly he is learning things. I am just about out of animal noises to teach him and he knows so many of his body parts, we are now working on colors. We started yesterday and are working on blue and purple. I can communicate soooo much better with him because he understands so much and knows what so many things are, I love it!
Last thing, I know this is getting lengthy, Martha Stewart is on right now and a while ago he was laying in my lap playing with a bear and they showed a finished product and her tasting it. The audience said, "oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" and Hudson popped up and said "oooooooohhhhhhhhh"! Now if I can only get him to say that when he eats my food! :)
1 comment:
Ellie says, "Mmmmmmmmm" about almost everything she eats these days!! I'm certain Hudson will soon be saying, "Oooooh" about your food. It's better than what Josh always says, "YUK!" The boy hates EVERYTHING!!!
Post a Comment