Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Loves :)




Aren't they adorable!











"Hey Andy, why are you sticking out your tongue?"






6 comments:

Melissa said...

What handsome men!
Melissa

Amanda said...

Love the blog. I have enjoyed looking through all your beautiful pics.

Suzanne Allen said...

I have been so inspired by you and your family every time I read your blogs and see your pictures. I shared your site with the Mother of a couple who is fixing to take this trip. They are trying to adopt two children from Russia. Hope that's ok....they are really good people.

Lindsey Carney said...

Hey Suzanne, feel free to share my blog with the family. And tell them if they have any questions to not hesitate to contact me. I love talking about adoption :)

Laura said...

Oh, I just love the pictures. Everyone -- including Andy -- looks so happy.

Yes, God's at work!

Blessings,
Laura :)

Suzanne Allen said...

Lindsey...Tracey and her Mom were so THRILLED to read your story. Tracey will probably contact you. God is so GOOD! Give your Grandmother a hug for me when you see her next. You might have to remind her who I ma...Pat and I shared and apartment her 1st year in Knoxville.....my email is volsuz@bellsouth.net.
Suzanne