Hoss bought 19 more chickens and 2 have died so we have 23 chickens in my kitchen! This is not my idea of having chickens but Jason should have their coop finished tomorrow-thank goodness!
Hudson ate about 8 bites of sausage and 6 bites of bacon tonight along with egg and pancake. He didn't take forever to chew and he swallowed great. He also had corn and dressing yesterday that he liked. He seems to be sick and tired of mashed potatoes. And honestly, I am sick and tired of making them!
This week is busy and my business is booming, which is such a praise item. God is so good! I'm teaching 43 students per week and have a new horse in for training with another scheduled to come in soon so that puts me up to 4 clients horses to ride per day and 3 of my own. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it, but so thankful!
2 comments:
The photos are great. Hudson looks so cute in his sweater vest. I must admit, I'd love to be in your shoes, riding horses. I miss the ones Poppy, my grandfather, had. It certainly looks like you had a great Easter.
Melissa
Just had to write to let you know I check out your blog all the time, I just don't comment. Hudson has just turned into a Little Man. He has a smile that just doesn't end. You are wonderful parents and you just do so much to teach and encourage Hudson in a variety of things.
Keep up the good work, Janice
Post a Comment