Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

Hanging out with Aunt Casey














Playing with cousins Robert and Loretta






Starting him young! Although Dad says we need to find a play weedeater so he can get started practicing that since he'll spend more time riding the weedeater than mower :)



Hudson and Meemaw :) I spent so much time with my Meemaw and still do, it's so neat watching her ooh and ahh over Hudson. I wonder if she was this crazy over me!!!!
This morning Hudson and I went to Mt. Carmel (Jason was in bed sick). He was very good, I thought he was going to get a little loud a few times but Granny said he was okay so we stayed in the church service. I enjoyed getting to see everyone after the service but I don't feel like I got to talk as much as I would have liked. I hope I wasn't short with anyone, I ended up having to chase Hudson around, he was having a blast!
I have more to write and tell but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I have to go feed horses. So tune in tomorrow for a really awesome story and some cute pics of "The life of Andy Carney"!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovin' your stories...keep em comin! Sundays with children are a great workout huh? love you Paige and fam!