
Waiting to catch the ball.

Catching the ball, look at that face :)


Finally got out of the house yesterday and my baby on a horse. He loved it, although Zoe doesn't look too thrilled does she! He thought trotting was fun which didn't suprise me the way he likes to bounce around and dance!
It's getting cold tonight, 2 degrees. Soon Jason and I are going out and putting blankets on all of the horses. Hopefully our little shack will stay warm through the night, too!
4 comments:
aww. those pictures are too cute. :]]
I love you. :]]
Lindsey and Jason,
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Hope you got the gift I left at your door. Sorry I couldn't be at the shower, but we were out of town that weekend. Bring him to see us sometime.
Debbie & Geno Winters and family
What an adorable little boy. How old is he? I love that dark curly hair. You must br thrilled to be home and settling in.
Thank you so much for stopping at our blog. You're right, I love following along to witness others' adoption stories.
Mike and I are off to Yekaterinburg, Russia next week. There is so much to do and I'm not quite sure where to start. Out come the Excel lists I think. I'm not sure what I'll have to bring for our little boy. It's certainly an interesting time here in our house. Quite a change.
Melissa
adopting Colby
Thanks for the comment. For some reason I don't have your email so I'm posting a comment. Mine is mblatham@charter.net. Thank you for the prayers. I will also pray for Hudson's eating issues. We had some issues when we first got home with eating, but now she eats like a champ. Our pediatrician is one of the members of the IAC at Vandy. We used them for her med. records review, but then we just allowed him to do all the testing they would have done. He's big on "sleep training" but that's just not working. *sigh* I'm just going to be in constant prayer about it. I can't fix it, but I know God can. Hudson is SO cute.
Post a Comment