Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pictures

He wasn't quite sure what to think about being on a horse. My Treasure 2 Farmers would be happy to know his first horse to sit on is my Honey!
He liked the cows.

Dad had hay in his hands and of course Raisin had to check it out. He really liked Raisin.



Dad has been waiting forever to get him on the tractor. He wasn't sure what to think about it. For the record, Chipp (my dad's dog and favorite thing in the entire world) was sitting on the ground just waiting to get on the tractor, Dad didn't even acknowledge he was there HA!


Ride 'em coboy!

Waving at Uncle Will

He really liked petting the horses, but we have to teach him how to be soft, he wanted to pat them hard. Gypsy was very patient with him.

We had Christmas last night at my parents house. He liked the tissue paper the best!
Center of attention!

Aunt Casey
Uncle Will makes this horrible sound, me and Casey says it sounds like a terradactil (however you spell it) and like we would know what that sounds like! Anyway, Hudson thinks it's hilarious!

Meemaw
Granny
Yesterday Sheryl, Jeanna, Robert, and Loretta came over but I didn't know where my camera was so I'll have to get pictures of them from Sheryl to post. Grandmom and Grandad got him a rocking horse that he thinks is lots of fun.
I am also going to have to get pictures from people of our homecoming. I can't wait to see them. Bentz Huschke also videod for us and I'm excited to watch that, too. So more pictures to come.
He seems to like animals which is a great thing when your mom trained horses for a living and you live on a 242 acre farm. He has really enjoyed exploring the house and playing with his toys. He didn't want to take a nap today but finally gave in. He woke up 4 times in the night. Jason is still sick and not sleeping good. I don't think I've been in a deep sleep since we've had custody of him. Any little noise and I jump out of bed. I don't even know what day it is. I know it will take us a week or two to get on a routine and sleeping better, I'm looking forward to it.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. :]]
i love the picture of him on honey, and the ones of him petting my sweet gypsy. lol.
he is darling!
love you. :]]

Anonymous said...

Love the picts, thanks for sharing them. Looks to me like he fits right in! You're dad looks like he is in Heaven. It is great for you to have a photo with "Granny".
Chad loves that you already have him in CAMO. Nights are rough I know, with neither of your men sleeping how are you expected to get any shut eye. I will say a special prayer that rest comes to all soon. Until then hang on...see you soon. Chad, Paige and girls

Jon and Janice said...

Jason and Lindsey, I just took time to read all about your travels and your first few days home. I am so glad that things are going so well for you. Good luck in all you do and give Hudson a love from Janice and Jon.
Later, me

Maria said...

Well, I hope your settling comes much more quickly than ours did. Please give yourself plenty of time and don't be too hard on yourself if things don't "settle" quite as quickly as you might hope/want. The photos are beautiful. Animals are such a great thing for kiddos and I'm glad Hudson has so many for friends. Have fun!!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I just love his huge smile (and I'm amazed at all his teeth)! How cute are the matching camo jackets. Seeing your dad enjoying his grandson so much makes me really miss my dad. He was a farmer too and I WISH so much he had had more time with his grandsons teaching them to ride horses and herd the cows. I know he would have loved Lexi too! (Sorry to go off on a sad little tangent there.)

You'll get settled into a routine soon. It takes time to recover from your travels both emotionally and physically. I got sick right when we arrived home and remember just trying to make it from nap to nap to bedtime. We've been home just over three weeks now and it's all good! I can hardly remember life without our baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey & Jason,
After Stacey told me about the blog I find myself looking at it everyday. I am so happy for both of you and your families. I know this is a dream come true for you two. The pictures are adorable and he is too! Thanks for sharing the journey!