Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5


He might not appreciate this when he's 16 and I'm showing this to his girlfriend, but he has a blast sitting on the potty! He laughs and raises his hands and claps and then when I crack up he does it even more :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for praying for Christian. I've been keeping up with you through your blog and have enjoyed seeing the pictures. Hudson is a beautiful child. He is blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thanks again for your comments on Christian's site. Please keep praying for him. I know this is a busy time for you with lots of a adjustments. It sounds like everything is going great.
Love, Patsy, Jimmy & Marianne Wilson

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

How's the potty thing going for Hudson? After buying my first pack of diapers the other day, I am ready for Lexi to be a big girl. Wowzer, the price of diapers has really gone up!

Unfortunately, Lexi is not interested in the potty seat AT ALL and cried when I put her on it the first (and last) time. Sigh.