I snapped a few pictures last night of him before bed time. Yesterday was a success on the nap time. I loved it! He skipped his morning nap. They therapist said to feed him lunch when he would be napping and he would want to stay up longer. He stayed up til 1:20 and then napped for almost 3 hours. He was not exhausted last night. He normally doesn't want to lay down in the afternoons and then at night he is ready to go to bed at 7. He went to bed a little after 9 and slept until a little after 8 this morning which is right up my alley!
Two night ago he bit Jason twice and last night he bit him twice again. He tried to bite me and I bit him back, you would have thought I had done the worse thing in the world, but he didn't bite me again!
Our social worker came yesterday morning. The visit was very good. Chris has been awesome over the past few years, I don't know what we would have done without her. She is definitely the highlight of our experience with Bethany. While she was here yesterday he was running around playing. He loves to go in our bedroom and I was sitting in the living room floor watching where he was going when he disappeared in the bathroom. After a few minutes I got up to see what he was doing. The little stinker was in the bathtub just hanging out. It was pretty funny!
I am determined to ride a horse today. The most I've been outside since we've been home is a little over an hour. That's the only thing that's really getting to me. These bones of mine weren't made to be held in by four walls! I NEED to be outside, I think I'll have spring fever much worse this year than ever before. Hudson loves to be outside but I just can't get him out in this cold of weather. But let spring get here and I'll attach him to my hip and take off!
1 comment:
Hi Kids,
All the photos are great. I wonder if Hudson even thinks about his life in Russia. All is well here, think about you guys all the time.
Janice & Jon
Post a Comment