Last Friday his nose started running some and I think he probably picked something up when we went and had his TB test read (on Thursday). There were lots of sick kids coming in and I didn't let him down but while I was trying to talk to the receptionist he watch touching EVERYTHING! It seems to be getting better today and last night he slept the best he had in the past 3 nights.
Still struggling with the texture issues, please pray for us about this.
He is really gaining speed while walking. I think he'll be running before we know it. He's also really trying to say new words. He holds stuff up to his ear and says hello. He tries to say the dogs names. I ask him "Where's Mom's...ears, mouth, nose, eyes", and he points to them. He knows what the light, bath, water is. He's really understanding a lot more. He likes to hang out with me while I cook and he loves to go "bye bye". Sometimes it feels like he's been with us forever.
2 comments:
He's adorable Linds. =] I'm glad you, Jason, and Hudson are settling into this new life so well. Love and miss you guys!
Isn't it funny how as moms we can understand what our kids are communicating when others have no clue??? Ellie's very first "word", which was just a sound in the back of her throat really is "Kitty". It comes out sounding like "kkkkkkkccccck" but she says it and smiles and points every time one of the cats comes in the room. People think I'm crazy when I tell them she's saying "Kitty", but she is. :-) I also hear her say "Eayee" which is her way of saying Ellie. She says it when she looks in the mirror. Too funny! Hudson looks like so much fun (and a lot of work too!!). I've loved following along!!
Post a Comment