Friday, January 30, 2009

LOTS of Pics


Jason look a little crazy but Hudson is cute!








This is his latest funny face!










This picture was taken while I was running like a crazy lady towards him...







Loves Larry!






He thinks it's hilarious when we blow on his tummy and now he's started doing it himself except it's very slobbery!!

Reaction to the flash!




He's looking at me saying Hello, which he does anytime one of our phones ring.





Alli Rose, who is I believe a tad bit jelous of the little man. Alli's my shadow and has been for a LONG time now. She's begging me to spend the night but I told her she can't sleep with me and Jason anymore and she has to give me a few more weeks. The other day when they came over she was more worried about what I was doing than anything, I even got her to eat broccoli and cheese! At one point she crawled in my lap like you would hold a baby and said "Lindsey, I just have one question, am I still your baby?"


Ashlee, Alli, and Abbi




No comments: