Monday, January 26, 2009

My Dearest Andy Rooney Griffith Carney















































































I don't think Andy even opened his eyes in all of the pics of Hudson in the green/blue p.j.'s. He is quite the dog! I'm so glad I bought him at a horse show this past June. My Sally is getting older so I thought Foxxy needed a new playmate so Andy came home with me. Casey and Will have his full sister and she is pschyco, completely and totally nuts! We're so glad we have the sane one!!












3 comments:

Laura said...

Lindsey: I came across your blog linked from another blog...and I couldn't resist telling you how beautiful Hudson is! I don't think I've seen a child smile so much in pictures!

It's evident you are blessed...and so is Hudson.

Much happiness to you all,
Laura
* awaiting court date for our little girl in Ekat

Mayme said...

This is a picture that you will most likely never see Emma in. She is terrified of our dogs and has been home almost 5 months. If they even come near the door to look in she crawls at a fast pace to us screaming!
Hope you guys are doing well. Hudson remains the cutest little guy I have ever seen!
Mayme

Anonymous said...

All these pictures are adorable. You can definately tell Andy and Hudson are best friends. And I love how Andy acts like he don't even care. :]

Love yall!
Lauern