
We have spent all night cleaning this house getting ready for our one year post placement visit. I don't think the house was very dirty before but when a social worker is coming to your house you see every speck of dirt. And it was good for us to go through some of the clutter. Our house is so small it easy piles up.
Next week is my last week to teach before we take our annual break from lessons. I'm ready for the break. I will continue to ride training horses, which I LOVE! This is my favorite time of year to ride. Sounds crazy, I know, but I love riding in the cold!
Hudson knows all of his abc's except q, u, j, n, v, and g! The other day we were singing Jesus loves me and then he sang the last part of it on his own, "The Bible tells me so!" It was the sweetest thing ever! He's growing up so fast, it doesn't seem like it's almost been a year since we became a family of 3.

2 comments:
hey girl, you have nothing to worry about, anyone with half a brain can tell that Hudson is very happy, well loved by many, and taken great care of....
but just in case, the day they come, maybe you should not allow him to play in horse poop!
As Ellie was riding side saddle on her Elephant last night and then following it by riding standing up on it's back, I told Kevin, "Looks like we'll be hooking up with Lindsay in a few years for horse riding lessons." He said, "Where did she LEARN that?". I told him it was genetic. The Kyrgyz people are RENOWNED horsemen (and women, I suppose). So... who knows??
Post a Comment