

Hanging with Dad! So yes, their eyes look alike and their hair the same color but you'll see below that if there is only one thing he and I have in common with our looks it's that our hair has a mind of it's own!!!

So all the pictures above this point were taken on Gotcha' Day and the others were taken on Tuesday night. Just want to be sure to note this for when I look back on it one day!



I had to get the camera out real quick to get this shot, it was just too cute not to!

Kissing sweet Andy Rooney Griffith!

He was trying to hug Andy but looks like he was putting him in a headlock instead and as you scroll down you'll see that Hudson took him down...


So Andy just made a pillow of Hudson!

And then Andy decided he would just sleep like this for a while!
Be sure to scroll down to the next post to see the last of the Christmas pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment