Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve with the Attebery's

These pictures go backwards since the first ones are from around 10:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve when Will, Casey, Mom, Dad, and us exchange gifts. We did this at our house this year. I love my family because they make me laugh! I have so much fun with them.





I think this should be their Christmas card next year!!














We were cracking up because he was grunting as he tried to open this!

This is one of my favorite pics out of the hundreds I took. He scooted himself around by Uncle Will and sat just like him, it was too cute!

These pictures start Christmas Eve at my parents where it was all the folks I talked about above plus my Meemaw, Uncle Steve, Uncle David and Aunt Tracie and their kids Cody and Courtney.



The next two pictures are of him dancing with his dumptruck that dances and does all sorts of tricks, we were rolling!


I love this picture of my Meemaw. No one holds a candle to my Meemaw, she's amazing, and there's no telling where I'd be without her influence! And my baby adores her too, he's a smart little man!




My new scarf! I'm into scarves this year for some reason!


Daddy's girls!

High five to Cody!

No comments: