

My child makes me belly laugh daily, he just cracks me up! The other night he found it so funny to put Andy's bone on his head and Andy, well, he just couldn't figure out what was going on!
He thinks his mom is quite goofy and he, too, belly laughs daily!
He's growing up so fast. Thankfully, though, he still lays his head on me everyday and says "Mommy's baby!" A year ago we would have been in Russia and at this exact time we would have been up and anxiously awaiting getting back to orphanage #20 to see our boy who we hadn't seen in almost 2 months. You have know idea how much joy it brings me to know that we are home, Someone should have told me last year at this time that a year ahead I would be sitting on my couch typing while our Christmas tree is aglow, my little man, big man, and 2 dogs are all fast asleep, and I'd be planning another great day of being wife, mom, trainer, and instructor! On another note, I have found this website that has free workouts on it and I've been trying to double up on cardio. I'm trying my best to get down to single digits and with the holidays coming on I know it could make me or break me so I've been kicking my tail the past week and a half. Anyways, my sister, little fitness queen, came to work out with me. I had been on the elliptical for 20 min. then was going to do a 30 min. cardio then weights. So I picked a dance/cardio video. I don't know if we got such a good workout because of the dancing or because we were laughing so hard and dancing at the same time. It was hilarious because it ended up being like a cheerleader dance routine. And us two are the farthest from cheerleaders. We were swinging our hips and doing our arms all while trying not to die from laughing at each other. If you could have been a fly on the wall, you would have died laughing too! So glad she's home!
1 comment:
mrs lindsey!
You a cheerleader, i never thought it would be possible.. OH! you have no idea how much I miss you and all of the horses at the barn. Don't worry i am still around horses. I can't wait to see you again! oh how i hope it is soon!
God Bless you, hudson, and jason,
love one of your old students,
amy bosley
Post a Comment