Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve at the Carney's




He opened this hat and said, "Uncle Marty's hat!"


The first thing he did was go to the window so he could see Grandad's tractors!

Okay, you're going to see a lot of this fake smile going on! This is automatic once he sees the camera!


Playing with the log skidder, which he LOVES!




Much concentration!



Uncle Daniel tuned the guitar for him!
He's gonna have a blast playing this!



He also got a cool tool set that I'm pretty sure we're going to have to be changing the batteries out on soon because he really likes the drill.

Most of the gang playing cards. Pretty sure Daniel and Robert were doing Hudson's "Cheesey" face!
We did lunch this year at the Carney's and it was wonderful! I love breakfast any time of the day except breakfast time! I enjoyed having it at lunch this year because we weren't rushed to have to hurry off to Meemaw's. Plus this year we get to go the Christmas Eve service at church! Hudson racked up and can't seem to decide which toy he wants to play with next. He got a little, okay, a lot cranky and so me and him came home early so he could take a nap. For some reason he was up an hour early this morning so I guess to him it felt really past his nap time. Besides the crankiness it was so much fun getting to watch him open his gifts. I think being able to watch him may make this Christmas the best one yet. Afterall, I've waited for almost 4 years for this! And I'm taking a million pictures and going to try to remember every bit of it!
So thanks Grandmom, Grandad, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Jeanna, Robert, Loretta, Uncle Marty, DeLisa, and Brian for starting this Christmas off with a bang. Not because of the cool gifts but because you are wonderful to my baby and the best in-laws a girl could ask for! You gave me the second best gift, Jason (Jesus #1, of course). I love you guys!

















No comments: