These are pictures from the PV Christmas parade, it was very cold! Hudson's favorite part of the parade was passing a road grader (sp?), he shouted it at the top of his lungs!

I don't do it as often as I should but I just want to tell y'all about my man, a.k.a Hudson's Daddy! He is so wonderful. If I searched the world, I'd never find another like him. It's almost been a year since we became parents. And what a big change that was after being just us two for 5 1/2 years. I remember the first 3 months it seemed we didn't see each other much. We had been used to talking on the phone quite a bit throughout the day and then being together once work was over. Those first 3 months it felt like our heads hit the pillow at night and that's when we said Hi! He would get up and feed my horses so me and Hudson didn't have to get out in the cold and then work all day and come home and spend time with Hudson. Finally after those 3 months we seemed to find a routine and things just fell into place. Spring came and went and he worked very hard as usual, he's a very hard worker and provider. Then summer showed up and God began calling him to preach. After several months Jason decided this was God's call on his life and God began to move our family in a direction I never saw us heading. Exciting yet the unknown being scary all at the same time. So mid-August we decided he needed to go to school and a few weeks later he started school. And for this past semester he has went to school 2 days per week, continued to work and run his business, be involved with visitation, trustee, and anything else at church, and yes, he's finally started taking out the trash without me having to ask him, all while still playing the role of husband and Daddy. It hasn't been easy but he's done a wonderful job at it. He amazes me how he seems to put his heart into everything he does even when it seems he's being pulled in 1,000 different directions. We received his grades today and he has a 4.0. Now I know what you're thinking, with grades like that, I must have done the work for him (ha!) but no, this is just another example of how when he does something he wants to do it to the best of his ability. So I'm thankful for my man and all that he is for us. But mostly I'm thankful that he loves Jesus with all his heart and that Hudson is going to have a wonderful father to point him to the true Father!
No comments:
Post a Comment