Tonight we opened up a package from them that was full of Russian candy and 5 handpainted Russian ornaments! Casey kept asking me what flavor the different pieces of candy were and finally I said, "I don't know, I can't read Russian, just open them and we'll taste!" And we did!
I'll be thinking of you guys this Christmas more than you will ever know as I remember our Christmas last year. Thanks so much Jon and Janice we love you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
It was so exciting when I opened your blog and there Hudson was holding the little decorations. And then to see him laying on the floor sorting through candy. He is such a cutie. I'm so glad it got to you in time to put the decorations on your tree. We think of you kids often and are so glad that it worked out so well to have you here. I was missing my kids and grand kids and having you here filled a little part of that void. Love to you all and Merry Christmas
Post a Comment