Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning











Spur staps Jason gave me, they're perfect! Pink crosses! I also got diamond earrings, bunt cake pan, 3 books, new highlighter and pens, and my favorite burt's bess chapstick (3 of them)! Good man!

On Christmas morning Jason got 2 suit coats and a full suit plus 3 new ties! He definitely got the hook up on clothes this year and doesn't have to wear the same 2 suits to school every week.


This is how you read the paper when a two year old is stuck to your lap!

He's really into apples here lately.
Christmas morning was fun. Jason, Hudson, and I exchanged gifts. This was the first Christmas in years that Jason and I have exchanged and he did very well, he's more observant than I give him credit for. Hudson received some gifts we had been buying over the past years in anticipation for a little country boy and thankfully he is! Then we went down to Hoss and Meme's where Meme cooks breakfast every year.







2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love those stirrup straps. They are beautiful. It seems like you had a great Christmas. Busy but lots of fun. Here too! Merry Christmas!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what your blog does for this old lady. You live not far from me. I have enjoyed watching your beautiful son grow. Are you aware he and his Dad look so much alike? Knowing you are a Christan family and now Jason is preparing to serve Our Lord is wonderul.
God bless your family. Thank you for sharing God's gift to you with us.