This weekend was really great, I loved the weather and being able to get Hudson out of the house was awesome. Yesterday was one month of being home. I feel like Hudson has been with us forever, it definitely doesn't feel like only a month has passed by. He is such an amazing child, our amazing child!!
Yesterday was really awesome. We started the morning off late, though, sleeping until 9:15. Hudson had woke up at 4:45 and didn't go back to sleep until after 6:30, he's has 2 molars coming in. I put some stuff on his teeth and he wasn't fussy, he just had a hard time going back to sleep and of course I can't sleep if he's awake. But we rushed and made it to Sunday School and Church. I stayed in the nursery for Sunday School and then Jason and I have children's church this month (we do the game part) and I took Hudson down with us. I think we are going to have someone help Jason for the rest of the month so I can me and H. can stay in the nursery, I think it was too much. The kids were all great with him I think it just got a little overwhelming.
After church he had lunch and then nap and (du..du..du..) we went on our first "date". Aunt Casey and soon to be Uncle Will came up to the house while he slept. Jason and I really wanted Japanese food but we were too late and they were closed so Chili's it was. It was great to be us but my mind was constantly on Hudson. Was he sleeping, how long would he sleep, etc. I only called Casey like 4 times and sent her a few text's. After we ate we did something we used to always do, just drive! We went up to Guthrie and figured our way home through the back roads. Our timing was near perfect, we made it home 10 minutes after he woke up. Then he had a quick snack and we were outside! Rode the 4-wheeler and looked at the cows and then he helped feed horses and we walked around. Then had just a few minutes to get ready to go back to church.
Okay, I'll quit rambling just wanted to tell you all about our weekend!!
1 comment:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us lost Americans know how things are going for all of you. Hudson looks so cute and he is really growing.
Later, Janice
Post a Comment