...well, first play date. Tiffany and Jordin came over yesterday to play. Hudson enjoyed having another little person in the house and I enjoyed the adult conversation. I think I talked Tiffany's ear off! But hey, when your most conversations are with a 18 month old you enjoy interaction. Okay, I would have talked her ear off before Hudson but my excuse then would have been my conversations were mostly with dogs and horses :) Anyways, back to the little man, he is very kind with other kids and shares well. Jordin does, too, so yesterday was very enjoyable. He was exhausted after they left yesterday and fell asleep very quickly.
I think Tiff got some better pics than I did so I'll try to post some of hers when I can.
Tomorrow is a big day, his first hair cut (well, second, but first in my book). Don't panic, we're only getting a little cut off, he gets to keep the cute curls, but they're getting a little out of hand! I'll take pics and post them tomorrow.
Funny story...Ashlee's birthday party was on Sunday and I've talked on here a few times about Alli, her little sister, who has spent many of hours as my shadow. She decided the other day that she was going to help "babysit" Hudson at the party so she held his hand and they would walk around and look out the door, etc. She came up to me and said, "Lindsey, I think me and Hudson speak the same language...French!" Without skipping a beat she said, "uno, dos, tres!" I busted out laughing and said, "That's spanish!" It was hilarious :)
1 comment:
How cute! I'll have to find Colby a cute little playmate when we get home! First, a couple more days in Moscow. But, he is ours!
Melissa
P.S. Congrats to Pat on her 1000 win. What an amazing career.
Post a Comment