Friday, February 20, 2009

Haircut

I felt like a horrible mom yesterday when I forgot my camera! I was in such a rush to get out the door I left it sitting beside the couch. So this is the picture we'll have to put in his book, I took it with my camera phone. We actually did the haircut with him sitting in my lap so this was right after it was finished and we had taken the cape thing off and brushed all the hair off. He was very very still at first and then got a little squirmy towards the end but overall I think he did a good job. I think the haircut makes his face look a little more chunky and he looks more grown up. I want those curls back, but I know if won't take them long.

I posted the other day that the texture issues seemed to be getting much better, should have known that as soon as I say that they seem to get worse again. The past few days have been rough, please pray for us. You mom's reading this that have been through it, is that typical? You have some really really good days and then it's like there was no progress made for a few days?

Our weekend is pretty busy but I've got some cute pics I took last night of his new cut so I'll try and post them tomorrow or Sunday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: