
He really enjoys making funny faces.


Can you tell he's really growing? Check out those full cheeks!

Another goofy face :)

He has definitely hit a growth spurt. I put him on the scale and he weighed 25lbs. He was 22 when we had him weighed in Moscow on Dec. 30. He is starting to fill out his 18 month clothes, woohoo! I'm excited because I have many cute 18 month clothes to put on him. I'm not sure if I put this on another post but his vocabulary is expanding here are the words he says (at least we can understand him :)
cup
Mom
Daddy
larry
light (this and larry sound the same)
tractor
bath
diaper
ear
bowl
Andy
Ball
He moo's, ba's like a sheep, snorts like a pig, and growls like a bear
He loves looking at books which makes me so happy since I love to read. He understands so much and spends most of the day babbling away. He loves to dance and I think he may have a little rhythm!!
He is just the most awesome little thing in the entire world!
1 comment:
Hudson certainly is cute. He seems to be getting bigger every day.
No on the subject of basketball....Colby will only wear Tenn orange if Hudson wears UCONN blue huskies. We are even making UCONN fans out of our coordinators son.. We brought him a UCONN hat. I can't believe you know Pat Summit. What a rivalry those 2 schools have.
Melissa
Post a Comment