He played so hard after church last night that he slept past 8:00 this morning. He ran and ran up and down the aisles, in between rows, anywhere his feet could take him he went exploring the sactuary, laughing the whole time. I love him so much, he is the happiest little thing!
Tonight is Casey's last home game, her senior night at Trevecca. It'll be the last game I see her play. She has one more year of eligibility left but she was accepted to Physical Therapy school in Chattanooga so rather than stay she's heading to UTC later this year. Hudson's going to walk out with mom and dad to half court to meet her, I think I'm going to take pictures instead of going out. I've taken more pics in the past few months than I have in my lifetime.
We went to Wal-Mart the other day and suprised Meemaw. She took him all over that store showing him off, for about 30 minutes he was the star of Ashland City Wal-Mart! HA! She kept saying, "Come meet my grandbaby." Finally when no one was around I said, "I'm your grandbaby, he's your great-grandbaby!" You know I'm a Meemaw's girl, not going to let my little man take my place-ha!
We also visited with Nana and Papaw (Jim and Jackie Bailey-she babysat me for years, just like a grandmother to me) for a short while. I love them so much and Hudson had a big time playing.
I'll post pics tomorrow of Casey's senior night.
No comments:
Post a Comment