Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures




He looks like a little outlaw that's up to no good!! Gonna get on his 4-wheeler and ride off into the sunset!
Karla and Sophia came for a nice visit on Friday and brought Hudson the 4-wheeler in the pic. below. He LOVES it and hardly gets off of it.


Of course, a tractor book, I think this has taken Larry's place! He loves anything tractor and I think he says "tactir" a thousand times a day!



Check out double chin and his new hair cut! What a growth spurt he's been on, and not just gaining weight, he's gettin' taller. Jason was noticing how when we first got home his feet couldn't touch the floor when he sat on his potty. Now they touch the floor easily!

He's really started to take an interest in his awesome murals, going up to the animal and making the noise they make. He knows the noises to cow, horse, pig, dog, sheep, bear, and he doesn't meow like a cat but instead says kitty.


Lauren and Jordan thought it was funny to put Lauren's glasses on him the other day, it was pretty funny :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a class coming, so can't talk long but wanted to try and reassure you the best I can...texture is terrible for Liza Kate and it was not for my oldest. She would eat absolutely anything...then along came my second child. She will put food in her mouth, mull it for only half a second and then spit it out!!! ARGH, she does this with almost everything (except for chocolate!) So, I feel your pain! email me if you need to vent!! Paige