So, all I have left to do is pick out what outfit we are wearing on the plane, and I have an idea of what I'm wearing. What am I going to do when I have to get a baby ready, myself, plus my husband!! I received the last of the paperwork in the mail today of what we have to hand carry, our visas came yesterday so it looks like we're good to go.
So I want to try and answer a big question we keep being asked...Does he get to come home with us on this trip? No, he doesn't. This trip we will officially accept him and get the ball rolling on some paperwork. We will come back home and wait on a court date, please pray that we will hear something soon after we come back home about the court date. If the court date comes quickly he should be home by Christmas.
Here is our itinerary. We fly out Saturday at 10:55 to Atlanta. From Atlanta to Moscow. The total for the trip will be 14 hours. When we arrive in Moscow it will be mid-morning there on Sunday. Monday is down time. We will register our visas and do some site seeing. What is really cool is that Janice and Jon, the awesome couple we are staying with, have Monday off so they are going to take us to tour Moscow! On Tuesday we will go and get permission to enter the orphanage at the Ministry of Education from there we go to the orphanage and meet with the director and ask questions we have. Then we get to see Hudson WOOHOO!! I will take lots of pics. We will get to spend Wed.-Fri. with him as well and then fly back home on Saturday.
We are going to take a video camera, too, so hopefully I can figure out how to put videos online. I cannot wait to see him, I keep wondering how much he's changed since we've seen his pics and video, they were over 3 months ago.
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
2 comments:
Good Luck Lindsey. I know you are so excited. I hope that everything goes smoothly. We will be praying for you and little Hudson.
Mayme
i'm already praying for you having to leave him there.....BUT NOT FOR LONG!!! he'll be home soon this is jon.
Post a Comment